Welcome to the Staccato 2011® Customizer!
The customizer will allow you to mod-out your Staccato with everything that we currently offer. Optic cuts, including direct mill, are NOT availble on Optic Ready (DUO/DPO) Staccatos. This section is for FULL platform mod-outs ONLY. It's not an interactive page just yet - that is coming in the future. With that, we have 7 different examples of other Staccatos we've done to give you an idea of what is possible. All of the options here are for Staccatos only. The customizer is setup as an 'à-la-carte' service with the most important parts being the first 4 selections. Please ensure those selections are complete before moving forward.
- Everything we do WILL void your Staccato factory warranty.
- Optic Cuts, including direct mill, are NOT availble on Optic Ready (DUO/DPO) Staccatos.
- If you are looking to buy individual services, please go to the respective pages of our website. Individual services cannot be purchased here.
- The Customizer requires that you send in your Staccato firearm.
- Firearms/Optics are NOT included in the prices shown on the Customizer.
- Ignis Porting System is NOT available on threaded barrels.
- Pattern Cerakote is done by hand, making each pattern is unique. For that reason, exact replications of pattern Cerakote are not possible.
- We will NOT match or replicate another company's work.
- Chamber Chanfer will NOT work on XC Barrels.
- The 'Glock Style Rear Sight Add-On' is only availble on select optics which include:
Holosun 509T, Series K/EPS
- The grip packages are priced with blending work to include the blending of the beavertail, fire controls, and frame.
- If you have a C2/C and you opt for a steel or aluminum grip understand that your grip will be full size and your 16rd mags will not work
- Our steel and aluminum grips will only work with Gen1 magwells from Dawson. We do sell the magwells should you choose to run one.
For Customers getting a 509T Milled, our cut has a relief on the right coner. This is by design. This is not a mistake, nor sloppy machining, its due to the nature of the mounting system. The picture below is a reference of what the cut will look like once complete.
Staccato C2 Custom work
Outstanding job. Great work and could not be be pleased. The staff is very knowledgeable helpful !!! I highly recommend any of their services or modifications.
Staccato C2 Optic Cut
I got a direct cut on my Staccato C2 for a Holosun 507k, along with a new dovetail cut and backup Glock-style rear site installed. The work is of excellent quality, and gives me a perfect setup for a carry gun, with a low optic height, and just enough iron sight visibility to be easily usable without being obtrusive. I wanted a direct cut like this for the lowest optic height, and I wanted a backup rear sight that mounted to the slide, not to a plate. Vulcan gave me both of these, with great quality work at an extremely fair price. I couldn't be more pleased.
RMR Mount and Cut, Reverse Crown, DLC Slide and Frame
Truly amazing Work! The machine work is perfect and the DLC is smooth and Flawless. Love the 30 degree reverse crown barrel really sharp and I am truly impressed with the quality of Vulcan Machine Werks. Thank you so much and I look forward to seeing you guys again soon.
Staccato C Ignis Port
Honestly you guys knocked it out of the park with My staccato it’s great shoots great and looks sooo good! This is my 2nd slide you guys have done for me first being my Sig P226 you guys are awesome.
Slide work for a Red Dot
Super easy to deal with. Communications was excellent through the whole process and the work was perfectly done.
Optic cut and porting
Y’all did some amazing work and you beat your lead time!! Thoroughly impressed with this company!!
C2 goes through the customizer
I don’t have the words for how awesome this gun turned out. I had an idea in my head of what I wanted my C2 to look like and what I wanted out of the performance. It was exceeded. I don’t know what else to say here. Just amazing. I asked for porting, DLC coating on the barrel, slide and frame with a flat trigger and stipple job. What I got back was a work of art. Only adoration and thanks here. This Staccato C2 is now a beast.
Optics Cut and DLC
The service here was great. I had a little issue which they corrected immediately. Couldn't be happier with their service. Great Company
Not gonna lie probably the nicest pistol I’ve ever shot . Like butter only smoother.
Mini stacc ports
Love how the gun shoots, has fun flawless so far!